From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up intent or intention in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Intent or intention refers an agent's specific purpose in performing an action or series of actions.
Intent or intention may also refer to:
- Intention (criminal law)
- Intention in English law
- Original intent, a theory of legal interpretation
- Intent (Android), an abstract description of an operation to be performed in the Android development environment
- Intent (military), a capability in military doctrine
- Intent (software), Tao Group's software platform
- "Intention" (song), 2008 song by Kenichi Suzumura
- Intention (book), a 1957 book by the philosopher G. E. M. Anscombe
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Intent.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.