From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up Kuban or kuban in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kuban is a geographic region in Southern Russia.
Kuban may also refer to:
- Kuban, Iran, a village in Gilan Province, Iran
- Kuban River, a river in Russia
- Kuban steppe, a geographic region
- Kuban Oblast (1860–1917), an oblast of the Russian Empire
- Kuban People's Republic (January 1918–November 1919), anti-Bolshevik state
- Kuban Soviet Republic (April 13 – May 30, 1918), an administrative division of the Soviet Russian Republic
- Kuban-Black Sea Soviet Republic (May 30 – July 6, 1918), an administrative division of the Soviet Russian Republic
- Kuban-Black Sea Oblast (1920–1924), an oblast of the early Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic (RSFSR)
- FC Kuban Krasnodar, an association football club based in Krasnodar, Russia
- HC Kuban, an ice hockey team based in Krasnodar
- Kuban Stadium, a multi-purpose stadium in Krasnodar
- Augusta Victoria (ship), a cruiser in the Imperial Russian Navy, named Kuban from 1904 to 1907
- Kuban (surname)
- Kuban Airlines, based in Krasnodar, active from 1992 to 2012
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kuban.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.