From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Born||May 22, 1970|
Rudolph began his professional career in 1995 and had limited success. He fought Artur Grigorian in 1998 for the WBO Lightweight Title, but was TKO'd in the 6th. Rudolph retired after the fight with a record of 13-1-0.
- 1987 German National Featherweight Champion
- 1988 European Junior Featherweight Champion
- 1989 German National Featherweight Champion
- 1989 2nd place at Featherweight at the 1989 European Amateur Boxing Championships, losing to Kirkor Kirkorov of Bulgaria in final.
- 1991 3rd place at 1991 European Amateur Boxing Championships, losing to Vassile Nistor of Romania by 1st round TKO.
- 1991 German National Lightweight Champion
- 1991 World Amateur Lightweight Champion in Sydney, Australia.
- 1992 German National Lightweight Champion
- Silver medalist at Lightweight the 1992 Barcelona Olympic Games.
- 1993 World Amateur Boxing Championships in Tampere, Finland, competed at Lightweight. Lost in 2nd round Damian Austin of Cuba.
- 1993 2nd place in German Amateur Championships as a Lightweight, losing to Heiko Hinz in the final.
- 1994 Lightweight Gold Medalist at World Cup competition in Bangkok, Thailand.
- 1994 German Amateur Lightweight champion, defeating Heiko Hinz in the final.
- 1995 3rd place at Lightweight in 1995 World Amateur Boxing Championships held in Berlin, Germany.
|This article about a German Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|
|26px||This biographical article related to a German boxer is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|