|File:Russian Air Force An-22 in April 2007.jpg
Antonov An-22 of the Russian Air Force in Tver
|IATA: KLD – ICAO: UUEM|
|Owner||Ministry of Defence|
|Operator||Russian Air Force|
|Elevation AMSL||469 ft / 143 m|
|Coordinates||Lua error in Module:Coordinates at line 668: callParserFunction: function "#coordinates" was not found.|
Migalovo (also given as Tver Migalovo, Kalinin) (IATA: KLD, ICAO: UUEM) is an air base in Tver Oblast, Russia located 10 km west of Tver. It is a large military airlift base. It currently houses all of Russia's remaining Antonov An-22 fleet. It is an Ilyushin Il-76 base, with some Antonov An-12 aircraft stored.
Some of the units that made Migalovo home were:
- Headquarters 12th Military Transport Aviation Division (from 1946, under the title 12th Transport Aviation Division)
- 8 VTAP (8th Military Transport Aviation Regiment) flying An-12 and An-22.
- 196 VTAP (196th Military Transport Aviation Regiment) flying Il-76.
- 224 LO VTA (224th Transport Aviation ~Detachment~) flying Il-76 and An-124.
- 2 TSNII (2nd Central Scientific Research and Test Institute of the Ministry of Defense).
- 274th Fighter-Bomber Aviation Regiment (274 APIB) flying Su-17C. Arrived from Kubinka in December 1974. Disbanded 1993. Under 9th Fighter Aviation Division.
- "37 Vozdushnaya Armiya VGK". Brinkster.com.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- Butowski, Pyotr (2004). Air Power Analysis: Russian Federation. AIRtime Publishing, Inc.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- http://www.strizhi.ru/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?num=1174753071 and Holm