|1st President of the Republic of Sakha|
20 December 1991 – 21 January 2002
|Preceded by||Office created|
|Succeeded by||Vyacheslav Shtyrov|
13 November 1937 |
Oktёmtsy, Ordzhonikidze District, Yakut ASSR, RSFSR, USSR
|Political party||Communist Party of the Russian Federation|
Mikhail Yefimovich Nikolayev (Russian: Михаил Ефимович Николаев; born 1937), was the president of the Sakha Republic from 1991 to January 2002. He was succeeded by Vyacheslav Shtyrov. He graduated from the Omsk State Veterinary Institute in 1961.
He was awarded:
- Order For Merit to the Fatherland 2nd class
- Order For Merit to the Fatherland 3rd class
- Order For Merit to the Fatherland 4th class
- Order of the Red Banner of Labour
- Order of Friendship of Peoples
- Jubilee Medal "In Commemoration of the 100th Anniversary since the Birth of Vladimir Il'ich Lenin"
- Medal "For Construction of the Baikal-Amur Railway"
- Miner's Glory Medal
|President of the Sakha Republic
|This article about a Russian politician is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|