From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
(Redirected from NLO (disambiguation))
NLO may refer to:
- New London Orchestra
- Fernald Feed Materials Production Center
- Naval liaison officer
- Naval Live Oaks Reservation
- Wi-Fi Network List Offload
- Norman Lockyer Observatory
- Non-linear optical material
- Russian and Bulgarian transliterated abbreviation for UFO
- NLO, Russian print issue
- Nobody Likes Onions.
- Next to Leading Order, in the scientific context. This expression can be understood within the Taylor series formalism, referring to the second term of the series — though its use extends much further the Taylor series, which here has to be seen as an example only.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NLO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.