Nebraska Attorney General
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
The Nebraska Attorney General is the chief law enforcement officer and lawyer for the U.S. state of Nebraska.
List of Attorneys General
^1 Term began February 21, 1867.
^2 Joint Populist-Democratic ticket.
^4 Appointed to fill vacancy. In office October 31, 1910, to January 5, 1911.
^5 Appointed to fill vacancy March 1, 1950; elected in November 1950.
^6 Elected for short term. In office about 31 hours.
^7 Appointed to fill vacancy. Sworn in March 1, 1985; elected in 1986.
- AG Office document (cached)
- Nebraska Attorney General official website
- Nebraska Attorney General articles at Legal Newsline Legal Journal
- Nebraska Attorney General articles at ABA Journal
- News and Commentary at FindLaw
- Nebraska Revised Statutes at Law.Justia.com
- U.S. Supreme Court Opinions - "Cases with title containing: State of Nebraska" at FindLaw
- Nebraska State Bar Association
- Nebraska Attorney General Doug Peterson profile at National Association of Attorneys General