|Rustam Ilmirovich Temirgaliev
Рустам Ильмирович Темиргалиев
|Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the
Autonomous Republic of Crimea
18 September 2013 – 26 February 2014
|Prime Minister||Anatoliy Mohyliov|
|Preceded by||Valeriy Palchuk|
|Succeeded by||post abolished|
|Born||15 August 1976
Ulan-Ude, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
|Political party||United Russia|
|Party of Regions|
Rustam Ilmirovich Temirgaliev (Russian: Рустам Ильмирович Темиргалиев, Ukrainian: Рустам Ільмирович Темиргалієв, Tatar: Рөстәм Ильмир улы Темиргалиев) is the Deputy Chairman of the Council of Ministers of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea. Doctor of public administration.
He was born on August 15, 1976 in Ulan-Ude, Russian SFSR. His father Ilmir Nasikhovich Temirgaliev moved to Crimea in 1983, after finishing his military service in the Group of Soviet Forces in Germany. In Crimea, Rustam Temirgaliev finished high school in the village of Perevalne. In 1998 Temirgaliev graduated from the Kyiv National Economic University. After studying he worked as a teacher of economic policy in the Crimean Institute of Economy and Administrative Law. In 2002-03 Temirgaliev worked for the State Innovation Company. In 2003-05 he was a member of the Crimean republican government and in 2003-04 he was a deputy chairman of the Committee on Affairs of Family and Youth.
Temirgaliev is a Volga Tatar and his father Ilmir Nasihovich has been the chairman of the Association of Volga Tatars in the Republic of Crimea and Ukraine. According to Mustafa Dzhemilev, Rustam Temirgaliev is an agent of the Russian GRU.
On April 2, 2014 Rustam Temirgaliev was placed on the SBU wanted list for "actions aimed at violent change or overthrow the constitutional order or the seizure of state power" (Article 109, part 1, Criminal Code of Ukraine). On February 17, 2015 the Russian Federal Security Service opened a criminal case against Rustam Temirgaliev in suspicion of stealing gold (estimated at 250 mln rubles) out of the Crimean branch of Oshchadbank (State Savings Bank of Ukraine).
- blackseaforum.co.ua. "Black Sea Economic forum 2013".<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
- In Crimea, the occupation authorities have no control over what they created - Dzhemilev. Radio Liberty. March 23, 2014
- Татары Украины избрали нового Президента
- Profile at wanted list. Ministry of Internal Affairs of Ukraine website.
- SBU placed the non-legitimate vice Prime Minister of Crimea Temirgaliev on wanted list. Televised Service of News (TSN). 2 April 2014
- The former First Vice-Prime Minister of Crimea is under suspicion of stealing gold out Oshchadbank of Ukraine. Interfax. 17 February 2015
- Biography. Kievnews.
|This article about politics in Ukraine is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|