Silant is an all-wheel drive truck and the only product currently manufactured by the Russian company Avtospetsoborudovanie (Ru:Автоспецоборудование) in Velikiy Novgorod, Novgorod Oblast. It was developed by the National Automotive Institute (NAMI) as the 1337/1338/2338. In 2011, 150 vehicles were produced, the plant is designed for an annual production of up to 5,000 units.
Silant vehicles are manufactured in many variants:
- chassis cab,
- "vahtovka" Combination bus,
- volunteer fire brigade vehicle,
- forest patrol vehicle,
- mobile police station,
- "Oхотник-I" (Hunter-I) - Expeditionary car for forestry and hunting camps),
- "Oхотник-II (Hunter-II),
- "vahtovka vodokachalnaya" (for the needs of the utility, MOE, KMG EP polivomoyka)
- refrigerator (freezervehicle)
- Street cleaner with KMG electric water gun,
- three-directional tipper,
- wrecker/tow truck 16-meter (WIPO lift-16-01 "Vitebsk lifts"),
- crane (cranes by Fassi (Italy) with 1-2 tons carrying capacity),
- Silant ASO 6.5 «tractor» EP (for agriculture, forestry and public utilities with low pressure tires).
All Silants have four-wheel drive, three-person air-conditioned cabs, a 66 or 76 hp 3.3L Perkins 1103S-33t three-cylinder turbo diesel, 5-speed manual transmission, power take-off , axles from the GAZ-3308  with the locking differentials.
The NAMI-3333 is a 6x6 derivative equipped with 65 hp VMTZ D-130T engine and 4-speed gearbox.
- "Google Translate". translate.googleusercontent.com. Retrieved 2014-07-12.<templatestyles src="Module:Citation/CS1/styles.css"></templatestyles>
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Silant vehicles.|