|Beauty pageant titleholder|
26 July 1983
Rostov-on-Don, Russian SFSR, Soviet Union
|Height||5 ft 9 1⁄2 in (177 cm)|
|Title(s)||Miss Russia 2003|
Victoria Lopyreva (Russian: Виктория Лопырёва) (born July 26, 1983) is a Russian actress, model, TV Host, blogger and beauty pageant titleholder who won Miss Russia 2003. She appeared in such magazines as Cosmopolitan and Maxim. She also was a director of Miss Russia pageant for a short period of time. In 2006 Victoria hosted Miss Europe pageant held in Ukraine. In 2008 she took part in Russian version of the Survivor reality show which is called Last Hero.
Victoria Lopyreva became ambassador at the FIFA World Cup 2018. "Victoria is a bright representative of the Don capital, and Russia; she is sports TV presenter, model, winner of beauty contests, participant of charity events," - said in a statement posted on the Web site of the Administration of Rostov-on-Don. She will participate in the events of the upcoming FIFA World Cup in Russia, to promote the image and tradition of Rostov-on-Don and the whole of Russia, to talk about the goals and objectives of the championship and to take part in promoting the ideas of sport and a healthy lifestyle.
Victoria Petrovna Lopireva was born in Rostov-on-Don, USSR 28 July, 1983. Besides the studying in school she studied music, piano department. After the school Victoria entered Rostov State University of Economics from which she graduated with a degree in business administration. Victoria spent her childhood and youth in Rostov-on-Don.
Being a teenager Victoria got many offers from model agencies, but she refused all of them. Her model career started in a model agency “Image – Elite” in 1999, also that year she won “Model of Don awards”, in 2001 - “Rostov Beauty Awards”. Victoria was awarded as the best model of the “Golden Lighting Fest” (chairman - V. Yudashkin) in 2001. Since that time professional career of Victoria started to develop rapidly. In 2002 she won the “Donbass_Open fest”, in 2003 – “Miss Russia Awards” and moved to Moscow. In 2006 Victoria has
started working in the Central Television.
- Finalist of “Elite Model Look Awards” - 1999
- Award winner of “Super Model of the World” - 2000
- Model of Don – 2001
- Best Model of the South of Russia – 2001
- Miss Russian Photo – 2001
- The Face of the Year – 2001
- The Furor of the Year – 2001
- Rostov Beauty – 2001
- Donbass Open – 2002
- Miss Russia – 2003
Victoria worked as a model with such famous periodicals as Cosmopolitan, Maxim, Gala, Future TV, L’Oficiel, Beauty, Beauty Unlimited, NRG, OK!, HELLO!.
In 2005-2006 Victoria was the CEO of the “Miss Russia Awards”.
- TV anchor of “Miss Europe Awards” on central European TV channels
- Co-anchor of Lev Novozhenov in the show “A question! Another question” on NTV
- TV anchot of the show “Football Night” on NTV
- “The last hero show” participant, the 1 channel
- TV anchor of the show “The real sport” on Post TV-2009
- A jury member of the show “The Republic Property”, the 1 channel
- TV anchor of the show “Happiness! The video version” on the “U” channel
- The tutor in the show “Fashion Academy” on MUZ TV
- TV anchor “Fashion ambulance” on MUZ TV since 2011
- MUZ TV FASHION CHART tv anchor since 2012
- A role in Comedy woman on TNT
- The show “Real Love” - 2014
- “The games with Olymp” - co-anchor with Georgiy Cherdantsev – 2015
Victoria got in the theme of football in 2007 when she worked as a co-anchor of Georgiy Cherdantsev in the “Football Night” tv show. As Victoria said later, since that time she started interesting football seriously.
3 July, 2015 the direction of the Russian Premier League awarded football players with “Premier” award as well as football clubs, clubs’ staff and mass media representatives, who had made a great contribution in the development of the national football. Victoria was awarded for the best promotion of the SOGAZ championship of Russia 20014/2015. Her ex-husband by the way is Fedor Smolov, offense player of Krasnodar Football Club.
In October 2015 Victoria has signed a contract with “Rostov-on-Don-2018” and become the ambassador of the district on the World Championship 2018. She will take part in the events of the championship, promote the image and traditions of the Rostov-on-Don district and Russia, tell about the goals of the city on the tournament and also take part in the events for healthy way of life as a volunteer.
Victoria as a volunteer also organizes different events for children to which she invites famous Russian football players.
- “For brave labour” - 2009
- “The most stylish tv anchor” - 2009
- “For the international work with youth” - 2014
|30px||This biographical article about a model is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|
|This Russian biographical article is a stub. You can help Infogalactic by expanding it.|