Category:Ethnic groups in Russia
From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
This category for the following types of articles:
- Nations that are not titular nations of any other sovereign state.
- Articles that describe other ethnic groups in Russia in separate articles, such as Volga German.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ethnic groups in Russia.|
This category has the following 17 subcategories, out of 17 total.
- ► Aleuts (3 P)
- ► Ethnic groups in Dagestan (1 C, 28 P)
- ► Hemshin people (3 P)
- ► Mari people (9 P)
- ► Nogai people (4 P)
- ► Ossetian people (3 C, 44 P)
- ► Pomors (11 P)
- ► Samoyedic peoples (5 P)
- ► Udmurt people (3 P)
- ► Votes (4 P)
Pages in category "Ethnic groups in Russia"
The following 144 pages are in this category, out of 144 total.