From Infogalactic: the planetary knowledge core
|Look up Cognitive in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Cognitive can refer to:
- Cognition, the set of all mental abilities and processes related to knowledge, attention, memory and working memory, judgment and evaluation, reasoning and "computation", problem solving and decision making, comprehension and production of language, etc
- Cognitive behavioral therapy, a form of psychotherapy
- Cognitive science, is the interdisciplinary scientific study of the mind and its processes
- Cognitive Science Society, Society is a professional society for the interdisciplinary field of cognitive science
- Cognitive dissonance, the mental stress or discomfort experienced by an individual who holds two or more contradictory beliefs, ideas, or values at the same time
- Cognitive (Soen album), the 2012 debut album of progressive metal supergroup Soen
- COGnitive Gaming, California-based professional video gaming esports team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Cognitive.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.